24 December, 2007
- 2 tsd gelatine
- 4tsb hot water
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs yolk
- 250gm cream cheese
- 500gm mango pulp - make puree
- 300m mango yogurt
- 1 tsb orange juice (optional)
- Mango for decoration (optional)
- Prepare the base into the pan and chill it.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar till the sugar well blended. Except gelatine and hot water, add in the remaining ingredients into cream cheese.
- Disolve gelatine into hot water and add-in into batter.
- Stir well and pour the batter into prepared base.
- Chill it for a while, allow to half set and decorate with mango. Or you can proceed with the decorating when it fully firm.
- I left it over-night in the refregerator to get nice & firm tecture.
23 December, 2007
For the best result with baked cheesecake:
- Do not over beat the batter
- Bake in the lower half of the recommended oven temperature. Allow to cool in the oven without opening the door before chilling in the refregerator
- Should the cheesecake turn out with crack surface, simply top the cooled cheesecake with a mixture of 300ml of sour cream, 2 tablespoon icing sugar & vanilla. Bake for another 1o minutes at 180 degrees or until lightly set
Happy trying.. :)
21 December, 2007
- 1 1/3 cups digestive biscuit (blended)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon white sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoon melted butter
- 2/3 cup cooking chocolate
- 2 block (500gm) cream cheese (softened)
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Prepare crumb by combining all base ingredients and press mixture into bottom of springform pan. Refregerate till u need it.
2. Melt cooking chocolate with double boiler method and set aside.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large mixing bowl untill smooth and creamy. Blend in eggs. Gradually pour in chocolate mixture beating on low speed until well blended.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients and keep blending untill smooth. Pour into prepared crust.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 160 degrees for 45-50 minutes, or untill filling is firm. Turn off the oven and leave your cheesecake cool in the oven for 1 hour without opening door. Cool completely and chill.
20 December, 2007
It's a mango season now..and i'm living with a 'mango mad guy'..who else..must be Rezan lerr...
He bought the whole box of mango last sunday for only $9.99..damn cheap!! But..for me, it's an 'unfortunate' when i need pulling & pushing my brain to think & to create something with them in order to finished it up! I had tried lassi, mango prawn salad, juices..and this dessert..
So let's try this, i just need :
-Just-ripe medium size of mango
-Ice cream, to serve
1. Slice cheeks from mangoes. Score in a honeycomb pattern & lightly coat the cut-side with brown sugar.
2. Line the base of a large non-stick frying pan with baking paper. Heat pan over medium heat. Place sugar-side down in pan, press gently. Cook for 2 minutes or untill sugar caramelises.
3. Transfer to a serving plate and serve with ice cream.
19 December, 2007
Yang kat bawah ni pulak gambar yang diambil pagi tadi..kecik bebenorr buahnyer, daunnyer pun dah tak hijau lagi..tak tau lahh mana silapnyer..anyhow, kecik2 buah strawberry ni..rasa tetap sedap, manis..!
18 December, 2007
17 December, 2007
Senang je nak buatnyerr cuma perlukan:
1. Egg noodle (bahasa melayu nyerr mee telur, ade kerr?)
2. Sayur2 (kobis, carrot, capsicum, coriender/daun kesum, timun, tomato) - semua tu amik sikit2 jerrr
3. Daging dihiris nipis, rebus sampai empuk
4. Sauces (fish sauce, oister sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil, cili)
Cara nak buat:
1. Since saya guna serbuk cili, saya rebuskan daging tu dengan cili sekali, sebab nak bagi ci;i tu masak. Kalau tak nanti sakit perut plak makan cili tak masak
2. Egg noodle, celur sampai lembut & ketepikan
3. Sayur tu potong2 ikut suka..campurkan dengan daging & noodle tadi. Campurkan jugak ngan sauces ikut selera masing.
4. Garnish dengan parsley
16 December, 2007
Hal kisah cake ni..semalam ada kawan buat bbq kat umah dia. Masa dia invite tu..dia pesan suruh bawak cheesecake kalau datang nanti. Tetiba semalam tak jadi pegi, so malam tadi..buatkan le sekejap, konon pagi ni leh bagi dia kat office. Malangnyer, dia takde lak hari ni, dia gi Brisbane..sian dia..takde rezeki :D
Resepi ni amik kat blog ini. Suka betul tengok cakes kat situ..lawo..
15 December, 2007
Lets dance in style, lets dance for a while
Heaven can wait were only watching the skies
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you going to drop the bomb or not?
Let us die young or let us live forever
We dont have the power but we never say never
Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip
The musics for the sad men
Can you imagine when this race is won
Turn our golden faces into the sun
Praising our leaders were getting in tune
The musics played by the madmen
Forever young, I want to be forever young
Do you really want to live forever, forever and ever
Some are like water, some are like the heat
Some are a melody and some are the beat
Sooner or later they all will be gone
Why dont they stay young
Its so hard to get old without a cause
I dont want to perish like a fading horse
Youth is like diamonds in the sun
And dimonds are forever
So many adventures couldnt happen today
So many songs we forgot to play
So many dreams are swinging out of the blue
We let them come true
14 December, 2007
Word 'Serey' originally from 'Serai' which means lemongrass. Most Malaysian call it 'serai' but Indonesian pronounces it in different accent 'serey'.
It's depends on how we want it to taste to be..hot, mild or sweet. But for me it will taste great if we blend those 'sweet & spicy' with a touch of lemongrass and belacan.
1.300gm boneless chicken, marinate with tumeric & salt. (doesnt matter to substitute to chicken with bone)
2. Garlic, onion, 2 stalk of lemongrass - blend
3. Chili powder or chilli boh
4. Oil, salt & sugar
1. Deep fry the chicken till tender & brownish for both side. Remove from the heat and set aside
2. Heat remaining oil (not too much) over medium heat, then stir-in all the blended ingredients, including chilli. Add in little bit water just in case it turn out to dry
3. Mix in the chicken, cook for 2-3 minutes. That's it :D
Just before serving, topping some sambal belacan on it. Taste will be great with blended tomato in that sambal belacan, with little bit 'runny' tecture. Done!
13 December, 2007
I bought them as cherry tomato. Yeappp..i'm very sure!!! As soon as i reached home on that day, i had thrown one of them in the small pot. Just trying my luck :D.
09 December, 2007
Nak senang punya kes..plus malas, dinner semalam makan ni jerr. Senang je masak nyerr & cepat!! Resipi kat bawah tu untuk hidangan 2-3 orang.
Kuetiow : Setengah peket kuetiow masukkan dalam kuali, renjiskan minyak bijan (lebih kurang satu sudu kecil), masukkan sos tiram & garam sket. Kalau kering sangat, masukkan air sikittttt jerr..then goreng le sampai kering.
Kuah: 1 sudu kecil (atau lebih) bawang putih, tumis dalam minyak sikitttt jerr..pastu masukkan minyak bijan sket, tumis sampai wangi. Masukkan air utk kuah, agak2 lerr..kalau nak kuah banyak, letak banyak air. Masukkan udang & seafood hightlight/crab stick. Masak sampai mendidih/udang tu masak. Masukkan sawi. Rasa garam. Kacau2 and tutup api.
Makan kuetiow tu dengan kuah seafood tu. Sape rajin boleh buat cili jeruk. lagi kowwwww..
07 December, 2007
hmm still thinking what materials i can/shud put in here :D
frens..'rumah' ku belum completely siap..so please bear with me..
need to touch up here & there..add up this & that..
plus, i am a newbie in this..
so, feel free to drop comment(S) for 'my new baby' development :D