- 3 cups of rice flour, 1/2 cup plain flour, salt to taste & 4 cups of water. Combine everything - what i did, i blended everything to ensure there is no lumpy batter.
- Heat steamer. You will need a heat proof thin case to make laksam (ie: tudung periuk). In my case, i use heat proof plate.
- Pour a thin layer of batter into greased plate, and steam for until it is set. Leave it for a while and roll. Repeat the same process to the remaining batter.
- 2 x 185gm canned tuna
- 200ml coconut milk
- Sufficient water for gravy (depend on how thick of gravy you would like to have)
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic
- Little bit ginger
- 1 tablespoon black pepper ( i like hot stuff recently) :D
- salt & sugar to taste
- UPDATED - Tamarind slices
- Except tamarind slices, combine & blend all the ingredients, pour into pot and bring to the boil.
- Cucumber - cut julienne
- Daun Kesum (Viatnamese mint leaves) - finely chopped
- Snake beans - thinly sliced
- Bean Sprout - i discarded this since i am not a bean sprout fan :D
- Sambal belacan - (chillies, shrimp paste, salt, sugar & lemon juice -blend all).