29 November, 2008
UPDATED - Forgotto mention, drizzle with some honey.
Yang kat bawah ni pulak, given by Vin. Im sooooooooo honoured! thanks ya!
Now, saya nak share awards ni dengan semua yang sedang baca entry ni. Jangan malu2 yerr...amik jerrr :D
23 November, 2008
Another excellent recipe to get an excellent muffin. Got this from my boss's daughter, when one day my boss brought muffins to office. It sooo nice, look yumm just like the one we bought from any bakery. Happen that, on that weekend we had lunch in his house, so i just buat muka tak malu, asked for the recipe from the daughter.
- 2 cup self rising flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip (original recipe called for mixed berries) - can be subsituted to any type of berries
- 3/4 buttermilk (can be subsituted to fresh milk)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Icing sugar for dusting (optional)
- Sift flour into a bowl.
- Add sugar and beaten egg.
- Add buttermilk and oil. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into muffin case/muffin tin.
- Place the chocolate chips into the muffin.
- Bake in a moderate oven (180 degree celcius) for 20 minutes or until it just set.
- Dust with Icing sugar (optional).
Si pakcik ni mintak tunjuk saya punya workstation. Saya ada 2 station, satu station tetap, satu moving station :D
Tapi ada satu tag ni..saya mintak mahap sesangat.. my sultan tak bagi suka2 letak gambar muka dalam blog ni. Mintak maaf la nor..ingatan mu terhadapkuuuu amatlaa dihargai, bukan tak menyokong, tapi sultan tak izinkan lahhh :D
22 November, 2008
Terasa mcm kami kurang sangat makan nasi lately. As for myself, i would prefer to have noodles or salads. Rezan pulak, kind of tak kisah..asal ada makanan! So this tofu salad, really make my life easy..taste nice plus it's pretty simple to prepare. You can have it just like that as your lite lunch. Rezan had it with rice, sedap jugerrr!
- Prepare all the vegies: Carrot, onion, capcicum & cucumber - cut into julienne.
- Mix all the vegies and pour some sweet chili thai sauce. Mix well.
- Throw in chopped tofu puff - stir well.
- Top with sliced hard boiled eggs.
- UPDATED - sprinkle with coriender leave.
- Serve with baby spinach leaves. Yum!
03 November, 2008
I've first seen this at masz's blog, it's look soooo tempting. I kept buzzing myself to have a try, but end up i forgot about this popia. And suddenly, again i saw it at Hana's blog. OMG, i must try! i dont want to miss it! And as ussual, i did it my way, based on what ingredients i have in my fridge...
- I got iceberg lattuce, carrot, onion & cucumber. Cut them into julienne (finely) and mixed them up! Normal practice will require a stir-fry of all the vegies, but im just lazy. ( you know me..)
- Roll them in the popia pastry, put in the centre the crab stick, roll them!
- I fried them in very hot oil, to turn into golden color and i served with my thai sweet chilli. yum!
- 3 cup of plain flour
- Onion, finely chopped
- Little bit of ginger, pounded
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 1 tsb chilli powder (optional)
- 1 bunch chive (chopped)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp instant yeast (not to much to avoid cucur to absorb to much oil)
- Sufficient water
- Oil for frying purpose
- Sufficient prawns
p/s: This recipe yielding a lot of cucur. I made half of it for myself and rezan, and managed to bring some for my officemates :)
- Except prawns & oil; mix all ingredients, stir well to form a fritters batter. Let them rest for approximately half an hour.
- You'll need slotted spoon. Deep & round slotted spoon is preferred.
- Heat up oil and deep your slottered spoon for a while.
- Arrange the batter into heated spoon, and top with prawn. Deep it into hot oil and let it loose from the spoon by itself. Keep frying till fritter turn into golden color.
- Toss with the kitchen towel. Done. Serve with sweet chilli or any chilli sauce.