03 April, 2009

Kuih Lopes


I prepared this with my own style. Express..and completely easy!
  • Glutinus rice - I rinsed and steamed with water just covered the surface. I dropped some pandan essence and salt to taste. Steam to half-cooked.
  • I wrapped those prepared glutinus rice with bamboo leaves (since i don't have banana leave at home yesterday, just grabbed whatever i had..hehehe). Make samosa style. Repeat to finish.
  • I boiled those wrapped glutinus till fully cooked.
  • Unwrapped and coated with descinated coconut and served with palm sugar. yewwwwwwww!

After waallllupppp those lopes, then only i remembered that i will be having glucose test this morning...hohoooooooooo! Pray for me okeyy..

4 comments:

Zue Murphy said...

Shafidah, good luck on your glucose testing. Lama Kak Zu tak makan lopes ni. Emmm...sedapnya.

Shafidah Shamen said...

kak zue...thanks..done with the glucose test, but the result to be reviewed in 2 weeks time. I didnt know that we need to eat like normal before glucose test..penat jerr tahan lapar dari 12 midnight sampai pagi tadi hehehhe

iu rf said...

mengancaaammmmm.. siap ade love shape lagi... utk si dier ker...hehehe

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

i love this kuih ... bring back old memories . used to makan them when much much younger :)

thank you for posting it !