Made this for Rezan's birthday which has fallen today. Got the recipe from my Italian Cook Book, and i found the recipe is pretty simple. No cream required for this recipe, and it's called for merigued white egg instead. I discarded the coffee liqouir and i used instand coffee as a substitute.
This is what i did..
- Meringue 3 eggs white with 1 tablespoon of icing sugar.
- Combine 500gm mascarpone cheese with meringued eggs.
- Prepare 18 finger biscuit.
- Prepare coffee mixture, just dilute instant coffee with water. Depends how strong coffee you would like to have.
- Layer finger biscuits altenately with cheese mixture. Make 3 layers of biscuit and finish it with cheese mixture. Dip finger biscuits into coffee mixture beforehand.
- Sprinkle with chocolate powder before serve.