I found few pictures of my cooking in my C drive. Those pictures were taken weekssss ago when I was sooo busy with packing and sending our stuffs to Malaysia, and some were taken during my confinement, which was nearly 4 months agooo hehehhehe, banyang kan lah!
So this Pau is one of it! Talking about this Pau, I just fallen in love with this recipe. I was like kena curse before this. Whenever I tried any pau recipe, it didnt turn out well all the time. Sometime terkecut la, sometime terkeras laa, but this one, wallaaaa! The picture tells i guess..
All I like about this recipe is, it does not require specific measurement. Just agak2 aje ok...
- 2-3 cups bread flour
- ** 1 tablespoon sugar
- **1 heap teaspoon yeast
- ** 50 ml warm water
- sufficient water to form dough
- 2 table spoon vege oil
- 1 and half teaspoon vinegar
- Mix ingredients marked with **. Disolve sugar and let it sit for a while until yeast looks breezing.
- Pour mixture 1 into flour. Mix it.
- Add in vinegar, oil.
- Add in water little by little and form a dough.
- Knead to get elastic/smooth dough. What I did, I jut put them into my bread maker and let it do the job.
- When it ready, filling as u like. Sit it for while.
- Pour few spoons vivegar in the water when steaming. Steam in preheated steamer for 10 - 12 minutes.