- 200 gm peeled raw prawn
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 stalk lemon grass, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriender leaves
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 slices sandwich bread, crust removed
- Oil for shallow-frying
- Combine all ingredients (except bread and oil for frying) into a food processor/ blender. Make a paste.
- Spread the prawn paste over the bread, and cut each slice into 4 triangles.
- Heat 1-2 cm deep of oil in a pan/skillet. Fry the bread with prawn-side-down. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until browning and turn over, cook the other side. Drain well on paper towels.