Again cheesecake..i just feel like baking & eating hehhehe...
- 1 1/3 cups digestive biscuit (blended)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon white sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoon melted butter
- 2/3 cup cooking chocolate
- 2 block (500gm) cream cheese (softened)
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Prepare crumb by combining all base ingredients and press mixture into bottom of springform pan. Refregerate till u need it.
2. Melt cooking chocolate with double boiler method and set aside.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large mixing bowl untill smooth and creamy. Blend in eggs. Gradually pour in chocolate mixture beating on low speed until well blended.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients and keep blending untill smooth. Pour into prepared crust.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 160 degrees for 45-50 minutes, or untill filling is firm. Turn off the oven and leave your cheesecake cool in the oven for 1 hour without opening door. Cool completely and chill.