OOwhhh..this is really awesome!!!!
just feel like experimenting & modifying the original recipe..hehhehehhehe, I had substitued sour cream to mango yogurt, instead. And i add mango puree in there..!! Mine looks small as i had just made half portion of original recipe. Lets see the recipe for 20cm pan size..(original size)
- 2 tsd gelatine
- 4tsb hot water
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs yolk
- 250gm cream cheese
- 500gm mango pulp - make puree
- 300m mango yogurt
- 1 tsb orange juice (optional)
- Mango for decoration (optional)
- Prepare the base into the pan and chill it.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar till the sugar well blended. Except gelatine and hot water, add in the remaining ingredients into cream cheese.
- Disolve gelatine into hot water and add-in into batter.
- Stir well and pour the batter into prepared base.
- Chill it for a while, allow to half set and decorate with mango. Or you can proceed with the decorating when it fully firm.
- I left it over-night in the refregerator to get nice & firm tecture.