Nasi Goreng (my style)
- 2 cups of steam rice
- 2 clove of garlic-finely chop or blend
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup of mixed vege (i like to put more :D)
- 2 tsb cooking oil
- Heat oil in medium pan over medium heat, brownish garlic.
- Add in fish sauce and sesame oil, leave it for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in mixed vege and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Add in the steam rice last, and stir until everything well mixed. serve!
(It' will be fine to add in prawns or chicken etc, but i prefer my nasi goreng to be this way..)
Chicken Chop (my style)
- 3 pcs of thigh chicken (boneless)
- 1 tsb pepper
- 2 white eggs
- bread crumb (enough to cover the chicken)
- Cooking oil (enough to fry the chicken)
- Clean chicken, pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and deep into the beaten white egg.
- In another plate, deep or cover the chicken with bread crumb.
- Fry to brownish color or tender cooked. serve!
Coleslow (my style)
- 1 cup of finely chopped cabbage
- 3/4 cup of finely chopped carrot
- 2 tsb lemon juice
1. Mix all ingredients, stir in everything till well combined. serve!
Mash potato (my style)
- 4 large potato
- 2 tsb powdered milk
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2-3 cups of water
- Bring all water and potato to the boil in medium pot over medium heat. Leave quarter to half cup of water from potato boiling, we might use it later.
- Mash the potato till soft and creamy
- Combine the water from boiling with all remaining ingredients and stir into the mashed potato. Mixed well. Serve!
Black pepper sauce (my style)
- 1 - 1 & half cup of water
- 2 tsb butter
- 2 tsb plain flour
- 2 tsb black pepper powder
- 1 tsb oyster sauce
- 1 tsb soy sauce
- Heat butter over medium heat, let it melted.
- Add the plain flour and let it brownish
- Add in water (if possible use the water from boiling potato, or chicken stock will be great!)
- Add in the remaining ingredients and simmer till you get the thick sauce. serve!