My heart rasa soooo berbunga2! Want to know why?? read here... :D
Meanwhile, this is a dessert recipe from Kak Liza's blog, check it out! and here is the translation:
- 1/2 cup of sugar, heat it in pan (caramelize) and add little bit of water.
- 10 slices of white bread
- 1 canned (375ml) evaporated milk
- 1 canned of syruped peaches - keep the syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoon of custard powder
- Heat up the steamer.
- Prepare caramel and pour into the pan. Set aside.
- Combine breads, evaporated milk, syrup from the canned peaches, eggs, sugar, vanilla and custard powder. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared mould. Cover with aluminium foil.
- Steam for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool, and remove from the pan, upside down. Top with syruped peaces.