Here is the recipe:
I made half of the recipe, 2 litre is a lot for 2 of us! Dont get surprised, we managed to finished it is less than half day!! Yesss...i'll make more and more after this..!
- 4 litre of soya milk(homemade is preffered, as we dont need sugar in it)
- 11 gm gypsum powder
- 20 gm cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- Bring soya milk to the boil, stiring constantly. Remove from stove when it start boiling.
- Mix well the gypsum powder, cornstarch and water - tickening agent. Pour it into the container that we are going to set the taufu fah. keep stiring.
- Then quickly pour the soya milk into the tickening agent. Let it settled. I kept in the fridge the let it turn more firm.
- Serve with palm sugar sauce.