Recipe from Cik Mat Gebu..
Nak tanya dia sikit.. 'mat pesal cendol aku tuu semua ke atass?? tak lawa macam kuih ko buat tu??'
- 1and 1/2 cup plain flour*
- 2 tsb rice flour*
- 2 tsb corn flour*
- 1/2 cup sugar*
- 3 cup coconut milk*
- 3/4 tsp salt*
- 1/2 cup pulm sugar mixture (from 1/2 cup hot water + 3 tsb palm sugar)
- 1 cup cendol
- 1/2 cup water
- Mix all ingredients with ** mix well, or to make things easier, put everything in a blender.
- Devide mixture into 2 (equally).
- Mix the first half with cendol and 1/2 cup water, mix well and set aside.
- Mix another half mixture with palm sugar, set aside.
- Grease mould (8X8x3), and steam for a while in heated steamer.
- Pour half of the cendol mixture into mould, steam for 5 - 10 minutes, followed by half of the palm sugar mixture, repeat with another half of cendol mixture and finish it another half of plam mixture. Steam for 10-20 minutes for the very last layer.
- Let it cool before serve.