When i was single, mum always said, im not a gook cook compared to my younger sister. But she gave me creditssssss when come to this noodle. Nooo mum..it wasn't that im not good..i was just lazyyy hahaaaa i like it! i like it!
I do not know what version of bihun is this..but some called it Singapore style bihun goreng. i dont know their exact name, but i just lovessss them so much!
- Vermicelli - soak till soften, drain and put aside.
- Beef or chicken - slices, boil till tender and put aside. Keep the stock too.
- Garlic and shallot - pound/blend, fry in little oil till fragrant.
- Sprinkle little bit (little bit only..okayy) fish sauce and sesame oil.
- Pour little bit beef stock or chicken stock. Add in beef or meat as well as the hard vege i.e carrot or you can add baby corn (if you like). Let the carrot become soft.
- Sprinkle pounded black pepper in it (i leave it to you..either you want hot or mild).
- Salt to taste.
- Add the vermicelli & choy sum (sawi) - stirfry till it thoroughly cooked. Add some more stock if to dry, but not to much..otherwise the noodle will turned soggy.
- Ready to serve!