Tuan rumah nii..still lum habis mood nak makan mousse. Belum muakk lagiii..meanwhile, layan je lahh yerrrr hehehheheh
- Canned mango with syrup (425gm) - mango not yet in season here, that's why i'm using canned mango. Puree those mango with the syrup. Just take half of the syrup, otherwise mousse will turn to sweet.
- 2 eggs white meringue - set aside.
- 150ml whip cream -whisk/cream with little bit sugar. Not to much sugar, as we already have mango syrup from the can.
- 75-100 ml luke warm water, disolve with 1 heap tsb gelatine. Combine gelatine mixture with mango puree.
- Add cream, stir well, then add meringue and stir well too.
- Add 1-2 tsb lemon juice if you like to hae zesty taste (optional).
- Place mousse in individual mould or in cake tin. Chill in refrigerator til set.