- 6 eggs
- 2 cups of pandan juice, or 2 cups water with yellow coloring
- 2 canned coconut milk (400ml x2)
- 3 cups of wheat flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- salt to taste
- 4 tbsp butter - melted.
- Combine and blend all ingredients. Avoid lumpy batter.
- Grease pan/mould with 1 tbsp oil. Pour the batter into heated pan/mould.
- Bake in the oven till browning. test with the skewer/tester.
Note: I only made half of this recipe. And since I made this without pandan leave, I add little bit vanilla essence.