- In heated oil, sautee 3-4 garlic clove till fragrant.
- Add half cup each of oyster sauce, chilli sauce and tomato sauce. Stir.
- Add 2 cup of chicken or anchovy stock and keep stiring.
- Add half cup of petis, and more water if necessary (if to thick).
- Palm sugar and salt to taste.
- Grounded roasted peanut and sesame seed, on your choice.
- Keep stiring until you get desired gravy.
12 July, 2010
Yong Tau Foo
Combination of chicken frankfurter, kangkung, chee chong fan, dumpling crab & gravy. After searching for gravy recipe, I found this famous one!